- Setting customer service standards.
- First point of contact for all service-related questions and actions.
- Provide a first class of service towards the country organizations.
- Quality assurance, analyse and improve standards.
- Reviewing policies and planning how to improve quality management.
- Making sure policies, data and procedures meet quality standards.
- Assessing the effectiveness of changes to processes.
What we expect from you:
- High: Academic level of thinking and working. (Dutch HBO level) 3 to 5 years working experience.
- Communication - Communicates relevant information in a clear and concise manner. Adjusts the message for an individual recipient and listen to the views of others.
- Analytical thinking skills – understand the matter, situation, or problem at hand by way of interpreting the data; which will then be translated into a decision, solution, conclusion, or the cause of a problem.
- The ability to solve issues -divide up the problem into different areas and analyse the information effectively.
- Recognize the root cause of possible problems and provides realistic and practical solutions to tackle them head on.
- Collaboration /collegiality – Contribute to a joint result, even when this does not directly benefit personal interests.
- Share knowledge and information and commit yourself to a joint goal.
- Written communication – communicate clearly, concise and unambigiously.
- Structure correspondence thus, capturing the reader’s attention.
- Adjust writing to the intended goal and intended target audience.
- Customer centricity – recognize needs and interests of the customer and act accordingly.
What you can expect from us:
• Unique greenfield environment to drive change in a global business
• Open space in a vibrant start-up corporate incubator
• Lots of possibilities for professional development
• International team
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Competitive compensation package
• Team lunches, monthly drinks and other perks