What you will do:
• Be accountable for delivery services according the SLA
• Develop and improve delivered services
• Assess the quality and performance of delivered services
• Organise and manage projects dedicated to implementing and delivering (new) services in a Kanban manner
• Report on IT performance; perform deep dive analysis that can be directly translated into concrete actions and follow-up
• Act as a key person for Problem Management and back-up for complex Incident Management.
• Be responsible for (ITIL) Incident and problem management
• Contribute to policies, processes and procedures
• Establish good working relationships with the business and 3rd party’s
What we expect from you:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Computer Science or another related discipline
• 5 to 8 years of experience within IT service delivery and/or support
• Knowledge of ITIL processes and Agile working environment
• Analytical thinking skills
• Attention to detail
• Quality-oriented and customer-focused approach
• Ability to monitor progress
• Advanced planning and organising skills
Who are we?
We are the digital hub of Brenntag – the global market leader in chemical distribution. Our diverse and international team of 45 people works hard to make digital innovation happen. Empowered by bright and creative minds we design and build state-of-the-art digital solutions to improve the Brenntag experience for its customers, employees and suppliers. Our greatest ambition is to establish the leading e-commerce and knowledge platform in the chemical industry.
Who do we work for?
Brenntag is the #1 chemical distributor in the world: It operates in 74 countries and employs more than 15.000 people.
Where does the magic happen?
We are based in Europe’s biggest startup ecosystem: B. Amsterdam – an ideal location to connect with, learn from and get inspired by other startups.
What is our DNA?
DigiB combines cutting-edge start-up environment with resources of a global corporation. Our team is on clear mission with yet an undefined track. It makes every day at DigiB thrilling, and we absolutely love it! We work in a complex environment, challenge ourselves setting ambitious goals, constantly invent and reexamine our working methods. We are the driver of change in the chemical industry. Being the first means stepping on undiscovered pathways and learning from our mistakes. That is why, we are looking for people with guts, who can make the digital transformation happen!