What you will do:
You will shape the product roadmap for the core products and own the strategy for all new products and features. You will lead all efforts right from concept, discovery to release and launch.
• Translate product vision, roadmap and insights into Product Backlog items
• Prioritise the items in the Product Backlog to achieve the best possible results
• Optimising the processes together with our Business Analyst and Scrum Master
• Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to everyone involved
• Ensuring the development team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed to build features that meet the business requirements
• Maintaining and managing ongoing incoming ideas and feedback from various stakeholders and users
What we expect from you:
• 5-8 years of experience working in a software company
• 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner within a Scrum team in B2B
• Experience in a complex international environment
• Self-starter and getting-things-done mentality
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Eagerness to learn
• Strong communication and social skills
• Fluent English
• Full-time availability
• Willing to travel up to 10%
• University-level education
What you can expect from us:
• Unique greenfield environment to drive change in a global business
• Open space in a vibrant start-up corporate incubator
• Lots of possibilities for professional development
• International team
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Competitive compensation package
• Team lunches, monthly drinks and other perks
Who are we?
We are the digital hub of Brenntag – the global market leader in chemical distribution. Our diverse and international team of 45 people works hard to make digital innovation happen. Empowered by bright and creative minds we design and build state-of-the-art digital solutions to improve the Brenntag experience for its customers, employees and suppliers. Our greatest ambition is to establish the leading e-commerce and knowledge platform in the chemical industry.
Who do we work for?
Brenntag is the #1 chemical distributor in the world: It operates in 74 countries and employs more than 15.000 people.
Where does the magic happen?
We are based in Europe’s biggest startup ecosystem: B. Amsterdam – an ideal location to connect with, learn from and get inspired by other startups.
What is our DNA?
DigiB combines cutting-edge start-up environment with resources of a global corporation. Our team is on clear mission with yet an undefined track. It makes every day at DigiB thrilling, and we absolutely love it! We work in a complex environment, challenge ourselves setting ambitious goals, constantly invent and reexamine our working methods. We are the driver of change in the chemical industry. Being the first means stepping on undiscovered pathways and learning from our mistakes. That is why, we are looking for people with guts, who can make the digital transformation happen!