In this role you will:
• build and implement customer journeys in our marketing automation tool – including emails, landing pages, forms, and other touchpoints
• create new HTML templates
• master the technical aspects of our email deliverability (from IP warm-up, to ISP filters)
• manage audiences and segmentation per campaign
• communicate with colleagues in other countries to manage campaign executions
• manage UAT (User Acceptance Tests) and tests for all campaigns
• track, report and analyse campaigns
• work with other digital marketing experts (SEO, SEA, analytics) on integrated campaigns
• research and analyse emails and CRM journeys from competitors
• be willing to work outside your job description, supporting your team when needed and learning a lot by doing so.
What we expect from you:
• 1 year direct experience in online marketing (internships also count)
• you are highly organized and pay great attention to detail
• you have an understanding of marketing automation
• experience building emails or landing pages via HTML coding
• experience with a marketing automation tool is a plus
• a technical background is a plus: technical studies, experience with coding, IT systems, data management, data transfers, etc.
What you can expect from us:
• Unique greenfield environment to drive change in a global business
• Open space in a vibrant start-up corporate incubator
• Lots of possibilities for professional development
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Competitive compensation package.