We are the innovation hub of Brenntag – the global market leader in global chemical distribution. Our diverse and international team of 45 people works hard to make digital innovation happen. Empowered by bright and creative minds we design and build state-of-the art digital solutions to improve the Brenntag experience for its customers, employees and suppliers.
In this role you will:
• build and execute SEA campaigns
• grow acquisition through digital advertising
• track, report, and analyze SEA analytics
• identify trends and search optimizations in order to maximize ROI
• optimize copy and landing pages for SEA campaigns
• research and analyze ads of competitors
• perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
What we expect from you:
• 1+ years direct experience in online marketing (internships also count)
• experience managing SEA campaigns across Google Ads and Microsoft Marketing platform
• you are well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• you are up-to-date in latest SEA best practices
• experience in Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Keyword planner, Ahrefs, SEMrush
• familiarity with A/B and multivariate experimentation frameworks
• strong analytical skills and experience generating SEA reporting
• ability to look at data and determine the best strategy to take.
What you can expect from us:
• Unique greenfield environment to drive change in a global business
• Open space in a vibrant start-up corporate incubator
• Lots of possibilities for professional development
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Competitive compensation package.