An idea of what you will do:
- Within agreed limits of time, budget, scope and quality, lead the business readiness components of program deliverables.
- Create and maintain a business readiness framework that identifies the ‘level’ at which a business area/country is at with respect to rolling out Digital Products- this includes data readiness, resource availability and user on boarding . This should be aligned with the overall process of the DigiB Customer Development Team.
- Communications – Develop and deliver communications plan in conjunction with projects and business.
- Change – ensure that change assessments are focussed on as a part of the program; this includes understanding any process changes, impact on the business and subsequent activities required to support the operation
- Impact mitigation – Identify and take steps to mitigate risks and ensure changes required can be adopted without significant impact to business and customer.
- Business readiness – Ensure business processes and CXP plans are updated and aligned with any new ways of working, and the business is informed, trained and ready to accept the new solution.
- Cutover – Support the cutover process, to the Business As Usual and Support organisation, including helping to form clear and structured handover plans.
- Coordinate program launch phase, i.e. gate activities for timely closure.
- Working together with Product Owners and Development teams, you ensure roll out of Digital Products is smooth with your end Customers (the business) at forefront of your plans.
Who you are and your experience:
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications with 5-8 yrs for relevant working experience
- You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get the job done, you lead, DO, and delivery
- You are a hands - on lead
- You thrive in an unstructured and extremely agile environment
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to estabilish and build sustainable internal and external business relationships. Due to the interdisciplinary and international set-up of our new team, skills and a talent for getting the best out of teams through collaboration are mandatory.
- You have a Grown mindset
- You are able to work in a flexible manner eg; across different time zones and different countries is very important.
- You have strong Decision-making capabilities – Make timely decisions and take action, even on the basis of incomplete information.
- You are able to coach, guides and motivates people
- You are situational aware – Shows awareness of the current situation, new developments in the market, and competitors. Considers the influence of this on its own organization and responds accordingly.
- You are customer focused – Recognizes the needs and interests of your customer
- You are and persuasive – Explains to others through the use of direct and indirect strategies.
Your technical skills:
Project Management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
Use of modern SaaS Digital technology to perform work