Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Prepare integrated programs of requirements and perform information analyses.
- You analyse the wishes and needs of the business and advise the internal customer in the development, improvement and organization of the DigiB/ Brenntag business processes.
- You know the possibilities of the existing architecture and you give direction to solutions within these possibilities.
- Describe your solutions in a high level and functional & technical design.
- Give your support to the project manager and scrum teams during development & implementation, in particular during the integration and acceptance tests.
- Organize and maintain internal customer relationships in an excellent way.
- You optimize the relationship between wishes, available budget and costs of solutions, always in coordination with internal client / client and other project members.
- Leading the refinement sessions with the serval delivery parties.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Analytical Thinking - Understands an issue, situation or problem by analyzing and interpreting data, which is ultimately translated into a decision, solution, conclusion or cause of a problem.
- Problem-solving ability - Divide problems into sub-areas and analyze information effectively. Recognizes the causes of problems and proposes realistic and practical solutions to tackle them.
- Helicopter view - Maintains an overview of the parts and the whole of an issue, data, project, department or organization.
- Advise - Recommends changes or improvements that have helped the person or party concerned.
- Communication - Communicates relevant information in a clear and concise manner. Adjusts the message for an individual recipient and listens to the views of others.
- Academic level of thinking and working, specialization in Information Technology.